IHSS recipients and homecare providers must sign up for e-Timesheets by 2020. Paper timesheets are going away. Go to www.etimesheets.ihss.ca.gov to sign up or for more information call (415) 557-6200. See informational flyers and instructions in English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Russian.
SF Connected Consumer Satisfaction Survey
The SF Connected Survey is now closed. The survey will open again in Spring 2020. We very much appreciate all the effort and feedback you provide through the survey below.
If you would like more information about Free Online Training; Low Cost Internet Access; Low Cost Computers, Tablets, and Smartphones; Technology Training and Access; or Accessibility Resources, follow the links below.
Free Online Training
- Computer Basics (GCFlearnfree.org) Learn more about certain kinds of computers: Using an Apple (Mac OS) and Using a PC (Windows)
- Digital Learn – Assortment of introductory video tutorials, each taking about 10 to 15 minutes. Also includes printable versions.
- Techboomers.com – Learn how to use various websites and Internet-based applications.
Low Cost Internet Access
- Comcast Internet Essentials for Seniors (62+)
- Comcast Internet Essentials for Families & People with Housing Assistance
- Access from AT&T
- PCs for People
- San Francisco Low Cost Internet Options (PDF)
Low Cost Computers, Tablets, and Smartphones
- PCs for People Refurbished Laptops & Desktops
- Low Cost Computer with Comcast Internet Essentials
- Reviews for Best Budget Laptops 2018
- Reviews for Best Budget Tablets 2018
Technology Training and Access
- Passport to the Digital World: Digital Learning Resources for SF Seniors and People with Disabilities
- SF Connected Classes and Open Labs
- San Francisco Public Library Computer Classes
- Digital Equity Playbook for Computer Trainers(SF Committee on Information Technology)
- One Degree – Community resources near you
- Independent Living Resource Center
- LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Hearing and Speech Center of Northern California
- Directory of Resources for Assistance With Vision and Hearing Disabilities as of 06.05.18 (PDF)
- Mahjong– Brain fitness
- Typing.com – Learn to type
- Lumosity – Brain training: Challenge and improve your mind
Department of Aging and Adult Services Benefits and Resources Hub
The Benefits and Resources Hub streamlines access to services by providing information and making connections to available services throughout the City. Visit the website here.