SF Connected Consumer Survey
The SF Connected Survey is now open. Please complete and submit surveys by April 30, 2022. We very much appreciate all the effort and feedback you provide through the survey below.
If you would like more information about Free Online Training; Low Cost Internet Access; Low Cost Computers, Tablets, and Smartphones; Technology Training and Access; or Accessibility Resources, follow the links below.
Free Online Training
- Computer Basics (GCFlearnfree.org) Learn more about certain kinds of computers: Using an Apple (Mac OS) and Using a PC (Windows)
- Digital Learn – Assortment of introductory video tutorials, each taking about 10 to 15 minutes. Also includes printable versions.
- Techboomers.com – Learn how to use various websites and Internet-based applications.
Low Cost Internet Access
- Comcast Internet Essentials for Seniors (62+)
- Comcast Internet Essentials for Families & People with Housing Assistance
- Access from AT&T
- PCs for People
Low Cost Computers, Tablets, and Smartphones
- PCs for People Refurbished Laptops & Desktops
- Low Cost Computer with Comcast Internet Essentials
- Reviews for Best Budget Laptops 2022
- Reviews for Best Budget Tablets 2022
Technology Training and Access
- SF Connected Classes and Open Labs
- San Francisco Public Library Computer Classes
- Digital Equity Playbook for Computer Trainers(SF Committee on Information Technology)
- One Degree – Community resources near you
- Independent Living Resource Center
- LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Hearing and Speech Center of Northern California
- Mahjong– Brain fitness
- Typing.com – Learn to type
- Lumosity – Brain training: Challenge and improve your mind
Department of Disability and Aging Services Benefits and Resources Hub
The Benefits and Resources Hub streamlines access to services by providing information and making connections to available services throughout the City. Visit the website here.
If you have any questions or comments about the SF Connected program, please email us at email@example.com